This classic Mexican salsa that is served in many mexican restaurants should be made with good quality ripe tomatoes.
The perfect match for antojitos (snacks) and mexican wraps. Chopped ingredients with your knife do not use blender.
Servings: 2 people
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 2 mins
- 4 ripe tomatoes or 10 cherry tomatoes
- 100 gram onions chopped
- 4 fresh red chillies finely chopped (use less if you prefer less spicy)
- In a bowl, mix chop tomatoes,onions,chilies, coriander, salt and lime juice.
- Stir well. Keep refrigerated.
- Prepare the salsa one hour before dinner. So that the flavours mix well.