One of the many recipes in this weblog which you can prepare and cook in less than 30 mins is this Ginger Chicken recipe. Quick, easy and yet very delicious.
Servings: 2 people
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 250 grams chicken thighs skinless,no bones, cut in medium size cubes
- 2 piece garlic peel and chopped finely
- 20 grams mushrooms clean and cut in slices
- 40 grams red capsicum cut thin slices
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 small onion peel and cut in thin rings
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp ginger peel and cut in slices
- In a pan, add oil. when the oil is warm add garlic and sauté until light golden brown.
- Add chicken, fry for 2 minutes and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir fry until chicken is cooked. Serve warm.