Mince beef with long beans. This recipe is a quick stir fry using mince beef , capsicum and long beans. As for the spiciness, it can be easily adjustable to your liking. More fresh chilies or more fresh bird’s eye chilies (rawit) will make this to be a very spicy dish.
Nice to serve with white rice at the side.
Servings: 4 people
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 250 g mince beef
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Handful long beans cut in 2 or 3 pieces
- 3 pieces fresh red chillies optional
- Some thai basil leaves bai horapa
- To taste sugar
- 1 small red or green capsicum (paprika) cut in slices
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp thai red curry paste
- 1 piece garlic peel and chopped fine
- Heat up oil in wok on medium fire.
- Add garlic.
- When garlic turns light brown, add mince beef. Stir.
- Add long beans, capsicum(paprika), thai red curry paste, fish sauce, thai basil, chillies (optional). Stir.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Taste. Add fish sauce if needed more.
- Cooked until mince beef is cooked and vegetables are crisp.
Best serve with cooked white rice.
Rosie Gohres | www.flavoursofsingapore.nl | www.rosiegohres.com