If you are looking for an Asian version of roasted chicken with harissa, then you should try this recipe Roasted Chicken with Oriental Marinade. A mouth watering recipe which is very nice to pair with noodles or rice.
Servings: 2 people
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook/Passive Time: 75 mins
- 2 pieces chicken leg
- 0.5 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 10 gram coriander with roots finely chopped
- 2 pieces garlic peel and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chinese rice wine
- 1 tbsp dark soya sauce
- half tsp ginger peel and finely chopped
- Clean and wash the chicken. Pat dry.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Marinade the chicken thoroughly with the mixture.
- Leave the chicken to marinade for 20 minutes.
- Roast the chicken in the oven at 180 degrees celsius for 55 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Best serve with chilli dip sauce.
Rosie Gohres | www.flavoursofsingapore.nl | www.rosiegohres.com