A refreshing take on steaming mussels with lemongrass and chillies. Try our Thai Spicy Mussels recipe.
Servings: 4 people
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 stalks lemongrass chopped fine
- Handful thai basil leaves bai horapa
- 1.5 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 pieces red or green chillies
- 1 red or green capsicum (paprika) slices, optional
- In a big pot or Creuset pot, put in all the ingredients together. Cover the lid and cook in medium fire about 6-8 mins or until the mussels are open. Serve immediately.