A traditional Italian cocktail sgroppino with vodka, prosecco and sorbet. Sounds like an alcoholic slush 🙂
However this version is a twist from the classic using lime sorbet instead of lemon sorbet.
Servings: 4 champagne flutes
Prep Time: 5 mins
- 4 scoops lime sorbet
- 40 ml chilled prosecco italian sparkling wine
- 25 ml vodka
- mint leaves or lime slices garnishing
- In a blender add sorbet and vodka. Whizz together.
- Slowly add prosecco until you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour into chilled champagne flute glasses. Serve.